PLAY VIOLIN/FIDDLE, BANJO, and a little trombone in as may styles as I can muster. I am a member of Dr. Caterwaul's Cadre of Clairvoyant Claptraps, a five-piece band employing violin, banjo, trombone, accordion, clarinet, electric guitar, bass, and percussion that plays songs ranging across the world. I am also a member of Bivolita, a klezmer ensemble, and Wahoo, an old-time stringband featuring fiddler Harry Bolick. I was also in the Mud Brothers, a high-energy old-time stringband that used to play all the time in NYC but doesn't much anymore now that most of us have moved out. I play honky-tonk fiddle with John Pinamonti when I can. I am also one of the Dirtballs. Finally, I had the extreme pleasure of playing for a few weeks with Butch Morris and the New Haven Improvisors' Collective.
- Drew Bunting, Where Is My Chicken? (2014).
- An Historic, Small Mercies (2013).
- Dr. Caterwaul's Cadre of Clairvoyant Claptraps, Songs of Mirth and Sorrow (2013).
- Harry Bolick and Brian Slattery, Come On Over and See Us Sometime (2011).
- Brian Francis Slattery and the Slick Six Five, Pictures from a LIberation (2011).
- Drew Bunting, The New South (2009).
- Ken Bloom, Bloom's General Store (2006).
- Harry Bolick, All the Time in the World (2006).
- Great Lakes, Diamond Times (2006).
- Max Greene, Visiting Hours (2006).
- Harry Bolick, Carroll County, Mississippi (2004).